Who we are: KO | WT (KO Welding Tables)
Our website address is: https://koweldingtables.com.au
Our Company Identity: KO Welding Pty Ltd.
Our ABN: 86 367 849 702
Our phone number: (03) 7020 0234
The definitions and rules of interpretation in this condition apply in these terms and conditions (Conditions).
- Cookiesare small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Content: if included in the Services to be provided in accordance with the Order Form, the Content written for the Customer’s website on request by the Customer;
- Customer: the person, firm or company who purchases Products;
- Customer’s Pre-existing Materials: All Documents, information and materials provided by the Customer which existed prior to the commencement of the contract including data, graphic logos and files.
- Data Subjectis any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
- Document: Includes, without limitation, in addition to any document in writing, any drawing, map, plan, diagram, design, picture or other image, tape, disk or other device or record embodying information in any form.
- Intellectual Property Rights: All patents, rights to inventions, utility models, copyright and related rights, trademarks, service marks, trade, business and domain names, rights in trade dress or get-up, rights in goodwill or to sue for passing off, unfair competition rights, rights in designs, rights in computer software, database right, topography rights, moral rights, rights in confidential information (including know-how and trade secrets) and any other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered and including all applications for and renewals or extensions of such rights, and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection in any part of the world
- Personal Datameans data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Datais data collected automatically either generated by the use of Service or from Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- GST: General Sales Tax chargeable under, “A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999” under Australian National law for the time being and any similar additional tax.
1. We respect your privacy
1.1. We respects your right to privacy and we are committed in safeguarding the privacy of our customers and users. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles established by the Privacy Act 1988. This Policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information, while we are supplying you our services.
2. Collection of personal information
2.1. We shall, from time to time, receive and store personal information you provide to us based on the nature of the services you are requiring from us.
2.2. Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information as per Australian Privacy Principle 3, collection of solicited personal information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, Country, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
We may use your Personal Data to contact you and to provide you the services you are rendering from us.
Use of Data
We uses the collected data for various purposes:
- to provide and maintain our service/products;
- to notify you about changes to our service/products;
- to provide customer support;
- to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our service/product;
- to monitor the usage of our service on Website;
- to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- to fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- for any other purpose with your consent.
3. Use of your personal information
3.1. We may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.
4. Disclosure of your personal information
4.1. We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information shall only be supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
4.2. We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, and subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
4.3. We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or our safety.
4.4. If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
5. Security of your personal information
5.1. We are committed that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
6. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
7. Access to your personal information
7.1. You may request details of personal information under Australian Privacy Principle 12, access to personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988. If you would like a copy of the information which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We only use the information that has been provided by you, and it is your duty to provide the correct information and if any misleading or incorrect information is uploaded by you, the same shall be on you, and you cannot in any manner whatsoever held us liable for the same.
8. Complaints about privacy
8.1. If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to email@example.com.
8.2. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint. We shall do our best to solve any issue with due care and diligence.
9. Op out right
9.1. You can request to opt-out via email, at firstname.lastname@example.org.